• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gill on loan?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If Wikipedia is to be believed it seems he has scored precisely no goals in 24 games for the mighty Newport. To think there were those who thought we made a mistake in letting him go.
Being ironic we get Craig, whilst Jordan Rhodes has now scored more goals so far than our entire squad. :(

ECFC Music

O'Flynn (easily on £1k p/w)
Logie (Recently scored a couple but overall not good enough, again will be on best part of £1k p/w)
B Jones (Sh*t but I bet someone would take him off us, Tis is prob paying him too much)
Pidge (Why do you need 2 senior keepers on the books? Have a young lad in reserve and if a crisis happens then deal with it)
Keohane (What is the point in him?)
Mcnish (again no point, get rid and get the fans to pay for Sheps or Nicholls or something)
Then there are about 8 youth players who will never play, get rid.

Easily £5-6k p/w there imo that we could free up and bring in say 3 decent players on £2k p/w.

Obviously this is all opinion and no basis on the figures but I doubt there too far off. It is Tisdale's job to get these players out on loan or sold completely, all of the above would get clubs that could pay their wages I reckon.
Thats 14 players so how do you propose we run a reserve team ? Also don't like your dishing the goalkeeper - USA Pete would have a field day were Artur to be injured.

GrecianWonder

I've got rid of 6 players who are never anywhere near the squad (except Logie). If you are bringing in 3 as I suggested we are only 3 players down. The kids can stay :)
so for today who would be playing if you got rid of these players??

GrecianWonder

I'll answer for you,
Krysiak
Tully Coles Troy Golbourne
Duffy
Noble Dunne Sercs
Bauza Nardiello

Now for the my point
Bench
Viney???
Bennett
Shepherd
umm.... Cane???
Reid???

budegrecian

I would suggest that one of the main reasons Logie remains at ECFC is his price. Could we get in a quality league one player to improve the squad for the wage used up by Richard Logan?
In answer to the question, I doubt it.
Another reason that he remains could just be the fact that he's capable of playing very well & scoring important goals, like monday & again today.
Get in Logie.:D