• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GGG meeting?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
old person attacked me at Brentford last year, you remember
I remember some old person attacking me at Brentford last year too. :)

Southampton Gull

Have to say thanks to Lager Lout for the pint he gave Norman the money to buy us, cheers, you're a Gent.

Funny to find out that Fanny is a Pompey supporter though, always said you Greeks all have a "Big Team"

<titter>

Oops - missed it! Would have come along again if had spotted beforehand ... have always enjoyed - sorry, guys!

grecianfaniow

Have to say thanks to Lager Lout for the pint he gave Norman the money to buy us, cheers, you're a Gent.

Funny to find out that grecianfaniow is a true grecian supporter though, always said you Greeks will have a "Big Team" one day
Clearing that up Dave ;)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to say thanks to Lager Lout for the pint he gave Norman the money to buy us...
DENIED!*

LL

*Alternatively I thought that you'd need it to drown your sorrows this season! <snigger etc.>

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oops - missed it! Would have come along again if had spotted beforehand ... have always enjoyed - sorry, guys!
We'll have another one before Christmas, look forward to your coffee guzzling then. :)

It was good to see Richard last night, what a nice lad, not at all what I was expecting.

Goes to show that what you see on here can have no bearing on what the person is like. Always thought 'fanny' was a thicko, but far from it.

Love to see Globey at the next one, now THAT would be interesting.

The Pompey thing did surprise me though fanny, never mind what it tattooed on your arm, I think you have blue blood running through your veins.

argyle-ive

Pompey? Oh dear...

What is it with the little tinpot Greasers and their plastic support for other clubs?

<<titter>>

grecianfaniow

We'll have another one before Christmas, look forward to your coffee guzzling then. :)

It was good to see Richard last night, what a nice lad, not at all what I was expecting.

Goes to show that what you see on here can have no bearing on what the person is like. Always thought 'fanny' was a thicko, but far from it.

Love to see Globey at the next one, now THAT would be interesting.

The Pompey thing did surprise me though fanny, never mind what it tattooed on your arm, I think you have blue blood running through your veins.
Thanks IAN! Ill have to post up my tattoos to prove they are Exeter City tattoos now ;) Nice to meet you Ian, even tho I found it hard to understand you, your a proper janner [y]

I was suprised to see how much a 'geezer' SG is, I had an imagination of him looking like Jimmy Saville LMAO. I think now I will have a lot more in common due to our work backgrounds and the fact he is genuinly a nice bloke.

The Pompey thing is just that, lived there enjoyed living there and YES i have been a few games when they were in the championship back in the 90's when City were away, but thats all down to most of my friends being pompey fans the poor souls (one of them was born in Plymouth! <titter>) You can imagine the abuse I give him about that.

Ill try and get to the next one... took me ages to get home last night tho, didn't get back til 12:30, person island!

Southampton Gull

I was suprised to see how much a 'geezer' SG is, I had an imagination of him looking like Jimmy Saville LMAO. I think now I will have a lot more in common due to our work backgrounds and the fact he is genuinly a nice bloke.
Cue Squirtz and Mrs Angry spitting into their pink gins

<snigger>

Remember, Fanny, Apple sucks, glad you enjoyed your initiation, you're one of us now ;)

papillon

I presumed being that you are a Torquay fan that you were Manc or Scouse. :)
AU the irony of it! United 09 doesnt even know what the t shirt is by the sounds of it! I think he say the goggles and thought it was an old flying jacket lol