• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Will give benefit of the doubt to this. If nothing else a nice summary of the situation at the moment (allbeit possibly made up)

Intheknow84

The Midfielder is Charlie McCann from Forrest Green we are trying to do a deal for.

also Evans from Newport very unlikely as they are not dropping price to anywhere near what we will pay at present.

But he's not Scottish

JW57++

No you haven't, that registration doesn't exist 😉
I was thinking the same thing. Another win for the nerds.

Intheknow84

But he's not Scottish
nope but was at rangers previously 😂

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Midfielder is Charlie McCann from Forrest Green we are trying to do a deal for.

also Evans from Newport very unlikely as they are not dropping price to anywhere near what we will pay at present.
Another Charlie in midfield causing confusion, this could get Messi ? :)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
McCann signed for a fee and long term deal with the Vegans last January, so would cost unless they want Harry Kite in exchange

I also love the fact that we are still in for Will Evans, not just ITK but others - won't happen!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
McCann signed for a fee and long term deal with the Vegans last January, so would cost unless they want Harry Kite in exchange
Why would Harry want to be playing in non league next season?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Judging by this advert on here, maybe GC or Marcus could be on the phone to Peterborough late into the night?

Screenshot_20240130_143727_Chrome.jpg

SDRighton

While I quite like the idea of Doidge joining us, I'd prefer him to go back to Forest Green just so the local paper could run with the headline "Quorn Again Christian".