• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Intheknow84

Hello everyone I’m back…..
I’ve refrained from posting as don’t see the point as any info I’ve previously had has been met with some negativity.

I do have some Interesting news depending on what the response is to whether I post……

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve refrained from posting as don’t see the point as any info I’ve previously had has been met with some negativity.

I do have some Interesting news depending on what the response is to whether I post……
Always enjoy a giggle.

Better be quick tho' 'cos the window will be over before you know it

DawlishBouy

If you posted "I’ve come across a twitter poster who says we might be signing player x" you would have no negativity at all. When you post as if you have inside knowledge and get things spectacularly wrong people gonna have a laff at your expense.

ryancooper327

Michail Antonio is surely doing too good in a job in the Prem? Granted he’s been out injured but still…

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster

Awesome, it’s like being back at school.
I know something you don’t know, but if you’re mean to me I shan’t tell you. So nerrr.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
ITK84 prior to today, last posted September 9th 2023, pops out for transfer window time and just beyond, then crawls away again until the next time, or perhaps not this time!

Intheknow84

Ok from my sauces this is currently ongoing…..

outs

Aimson big possibility of leaving, unhappy in the area and at being dropped, fell out with coaching staff. Wrexham and another league one club interested.

Kite small possibility. Bristol rovers had a low bid rejected. Depending if they come back in at the last minute.

Lee - Big interest from Championship club and one lower end premier league team. Not near city’s valuation at this point.

Ins

Mo Eisa all but done medical confirmation. Unless last minute u turn with other clubs interested this is done

Pressley bid rejected. Unlikely to meet valuation

doidge looking at loan but won’t go for him if Eisa gets done

cardwell this looks close another bid put in this week higher from city. Not too far from what they want and could be done last minute

CM have heard we have two bids in for central midfielders. One young premier league and the other from a league two club.

CB few options being looked at for replacement for Aimson if he goes but not seen as a priority.

PeteUni1984_7

outs

Aimson big possibility of leaving, unhappy in the area and at being dropped, fell out with coaching staff. Wrexham and another league one club interested.

Kite small possibility. Bristol rovers had a low bid rejected. Depending if they come back in at the last minute.

Lee - Big interest from Championship club and one lower end premier league team. Not near city’s valuation at this point.

Ins

Mo Eisa all but done medical confirmation. Unless last minute u turn with other clubs interested this is done

cardwell this looks close another bid put in this week higher from city. Not too far from what they want and could be done last minute

CM have heard we have two bids in for central midfielders. One young premier league and the other from a league two club.

CB few options being looked at for replacement for Aimson if he goes but not seen as a priority.
good that you found time to ketch up on your sauces - will the incomings be paid for in cash or on HP?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

outs

Ins

Wow - a combination of a) things we have already had (extensive) speculation on this thread on and b) a few punts trying to cover as many different bases as possible.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
media team at the Cliff Hill today .... so must be ....an interview of Jack Fitzwalter by an old school friend, now a journalist..

AND...