• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
wouldn’t surprise me.

He didn’t sign Purrington for no reason.
Wrong side of the pitch for that to happen. If you'd said Hartridge or Judge Jules then I might agree with you.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Wrong side of the pitch for that to happen. If you'd said Hartridge or Judge Jules then I might agree with you.
We will see.

Memphis09

I ain’t convinced we will sign anyone….and if we don’t get one in before Barnsley away that could be a cricket score.
I ain’t convinced we will sign anyone….and if we don’t get one in before Barnsley away that could be a cricket score.
Great my away trip for the season
Still having a stay in Barnsley with a steak night out with the boy UTC

grecIAN Harris

We will see.
So you think we're going to reduce our right sided defensive options to one whilst having three on the left??

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
So you think we're going to reduce our right sided defensive options to one whilst having three on the left??
Wouldn’t surprise me

JGrecian23

The guy plays Diabate up front, I'm sure he'll play a left sided defender on the right.

Grecian Ed

Dallas has signed for Oldham. They are showing more ambition than us at present. It’s all looking rather bleak.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dallas has signed for Oldham. They are showing more ambition than us at present. It’s all looking rather bleak.
They clearly have deep pockets and would die to be where we are now

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Calm down guys, Dallas has scored no goals in Scotland then gone to the national league. Might just be that we have no interest?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
They're a bunch of Cowboys