• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just seen Chieck Diabate's twin brother with GC in the laundrette ironing the number 9 onto the back of a City shirt....

coles23

Apparently someone has seen on a bristol rovers report channel that there is a former grecian available for 300k

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently someone has seen on a bristol rovers report channel that there is a former grecian available for 300k
George Friend?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Jevani i assume

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
George Friend?
No-ones paying 300k for a 47 year old George Friend

Grecianman135

No-ones paying 300k for a 47 year old George Friend
Depends how desperate you are
.. 👀🥴

Colesman Ballz

Depends how desperate you are
.. 👀🥴
You would have to be, he has some serious injury problems and not been fit or playing for a considerable time. As for Jevani I'd laugh my socks off at Mr Harrison if after forcing Jev out of the Club, we had to pay £300k in desperation to bring him back !

tavyred

I beginning to think that even City being willing to spend “unprecedented” amounts of cash in the window still puts us at the bottom of the pecking order as regards signing the players we need.
We are screwed.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I beginning to think that even City being willing to spend “unprecedented” amounts of cash in the window still puts us at the bottom of the pecking order as regards signing the players we need.
We are screwed.
We need to be making players better once they arrive, like Nombe and Brown, not trying to sign the equivalents of those players when they left us. That's why a failure to improve players is absolutely deadly for us and we aren't in a position for emergency instant fix transfer surgery. That said, just moderate competence in some roles will make us less bad.

jimbo-gould

Nicke Kabamba according to my source that I will not disclose their current identity (formally known as Twitter)