• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone like Ebou Adams please.
Oooh, now you're talking my language

Stelios

I've just realised we signed Mohamed Alli today :love:

(apologies if 12 hours too late)

ryancooper327

Oooh, now you're talking my language
Fairly limited to minutes in the Champ. But think this would be a signing just out of reach tbh.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
bbc has this only on the national league page - not on L1 or L2
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68140785

Red & White

A couple of good signings in the attacking department today, on the back of the last few results I am coming round to a more positive feeling about the rest of this season and a comfortable mid table finish.

dontpassback

Someone on Charlton forum reckons we had a 200k bid plus add ons rejected by stevenage for Arron Presley ?

Bridgy 81

Someone on Charlton forum reckons we had a 200k bid plus add ons rejected by stevenage for Arron Presley ?
On the basis that I know very little about the compilation of a competitive League One squad I would nevertheless be less inclined now we’ve signed Eisa and Alli to splash out on Pressley.
I’d rather see us sign a combative central midfielder.
But, if our unprecedented budget enables us to do both, then let’s do it.

Ex-ciderrr

Would be worth going for Jake Young again for that much this late in the window, can’t Imagine that’s far off what they wanted
Given his 1st half of the season, I think we’d get his left foot for 200k therefore I feel we we’re some way off him haha!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, assuming we don’t get Pressley, it’s clear we’re after a bigger striker. Who else is there that fits that profile which we could realistically sign?

I mentioned Davison at Wimbledon previously. As long as it’s not someone like Luke Norris…I’d hope we can get someone with resale value.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
We've been through all this too many times to get all excited. Wake me up when a signing is actually announced.
So why didn't someone wake me?