• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's widely reported that Scott is our biggest earner, good to get him off the books.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's widely reported that Scott is our biggest earner, good to get him off the books.
Reported where? I'd be surprised if he's on more than Carroll or Demi

iscalad

Reported where? I'd be surprised if he's on more than Carroll or Demi
Probably reported on Exeweb....

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know this isn't 100% accurate, but these things are rarely too wide of the mark - James Scott listed as our highest earner (other than loanees).

I've also heard it talked about a few times, maybe I'm wrong but it's always been the impression I was under.

Antony Moxey

It isn't widely reported at all, stop making stuff up.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It isn't widely reported at all, stop making stuff up.
Sorry Antony, I forgot that unless you knew something it must me made up.

Antony Moxey

Sorry Antony, I forgot that unless you knew something it must me made up.
Well, you said 'widely reported', it simply isn't 'widely reported' at all, is it? 'Widely reported' would suggest multiple outlets saying the same thing, including some of the more mainstream media sites which it plainly isn't, so yeah, I reckon it's made up.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whether Scott is our highest earner or not, he’s still going to be on a decent weekly wage, so definitely good to save that dough and hopefully reinvest this month.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, you said 'widely reported', it simply isn't 'widely reported' at all, is it? 'Widely reported' would suggest multiple outlets saying the same thing, including some of the more mainstream media sites which it plainly isn't, so yeah, I reckon it's made up.
OK - I'll change it to reported and I am lead to believe he is our highest earner.

Whether Scott is our highest earner or not, he’s still going to be on a decent weekly wage, so definitely good to save that dough and hopefully reinvest this month.
Absolutely this, regardless of his wage it won't be peanuts and anything more than £50 a week would be a rip off.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know this isn't 100% accurate, but these things are rarely too wide of the mark - James Scott listed as our highest earner (other than loanees).

I've also heard it talked about a few times, maybe I'm wrong but it's always been the impression I was under.
Looking at those wages Theo Bair would be a fool to say no to us if he has been approached - reported on one website to be on £600 p.w.