• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope this is a spurious rumour. Hasn't done anything for 18 months
Just the usual bored kids on twitter making up random things.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
No but let’s face it,under garner and etherington Colchester have been a basket case,it wouldn’t cause me any grief to see him back,energy and he knows how to score,something that we are lacking
Yeah, think signing Matt Jay for money was part of the basket case-ness. Not a league one player, I don't think.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah, think signing Matt Jay for money was part of the basket case-ness. Not a league one player, I don't think.
I would swop him for Scott everyday of the week ! :)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Forward planning for next season maybe? 🤣

Simba3011

Luke Harris has just started following City on social media, could be announced today.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Luke Harris has just started following City on social media, could be announced today.
I hope he can't read.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It all adds up:

JGrecian23

Some on here have hyped this kid up so much. If he joins he better live up to it, given some have blamed the whole seasons debacle on him not joining.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope he can't read.
If this happens, reckon we might have to add another assist to Stano Jnr's tally. Tend to think Harris will have had offers from higher up the pyramid, so if he lands up at SJP likely IMO that there are other factors at play.

Some on here have hyped this kid up so much. If he joins he better live up to it, given some have blamed the whole seasons debacle on him not joining.
He probably would be the most exciting prospect we’ve ever signed, but is he up for a relegation scrap against 6ft+ meat heads kicking him about? I certainly hope so!