• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Ian webber

I wonder how much he will be given decent strikers wont be cheep as we all no

I wonder how much he will be given decent strikers wont be cheep as we all no
Harder sales pitch than in the summer as well, sign for a club definitely in a relegation fight, I’d imagine It’ll have to be a pretty good contract to attract a decent player.

Ian webber

Very true , i saw caldwell out about three weeks ago , and asked him if he enquired about a may his response was , hes on 6 grand a week we cant get anything near that so i guess it will be a struggle

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very true , i saw caldwell out about three weeks ago , and asked him if he enquired about a may his response was , hes on 6 grand a week we cant get anything near that so i guess it will be a struggle
That's less than a third of what we're paying Muskwe.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
no it isn't

Ian webber

I think a may is just the sort of striker we needed 6 grand a week may be but he score goals and win u games the grounds would go up would sortnof pay for itself in some ways

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think a may is just the sort of striker we needed 6 grand a week may be but he score goals and win u games the grounds would go up would sortnof pay for itself in some ways
Were not gonna be able to sign players that the likes of Charlton want as their main man. As I recall, they beat off competition from Derby for him. How's he ending up with us? It's not happening.

Worth every penny 😉

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
My arse.

Ian webber

If u believe what u read james scott is on 4 grand a week 😂