• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

G20 Protests

Red the Paper

Banned
The monster raving loony party has more members than the British Communist Party...Even the nutters know it will never work. Only students still think it has some credibility. All men created equal! Do me a favour.

As for the G20 protests, what a joke they were. More media workers than protesters. "Ere Tarquin, if I give you £50, will you throw a rock at the police? Throw it from the back, you don't want to get arrested and thrown out of Eaton." "Better still wear a stupid woolie hat, oh never mind, you already look like a tw*t"

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
The monster raving loony party has more members than the British Communist Party...Even the nutters know it will never work. Only students still think it has some credibility. All men created equal! Do me a favour.
The ideal is perfectly valid, the implementation is nigh impossible. Someone will always want to take overall control or gain an advantage over his peers.

As for the G20 protests, what a joke they were. More media workers than protesters. "Ere Tarquin, if I give you £50, will you throw a rock at the police? Throw it from the back, you don't want to get arrested and thrown out of Eaton." "Better still wear a stupid woolie hat, oh never mind, you already look like a tw*t"
There were thousands of media workers? News to me. Anyway, how many "dirty scumbies" did you manage to bait? Even leave your front door yesterday?

Oh, and it's spelt Eton, I thought all Tories knew that.

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
The ideal is perfectly valid, the implementation is nigh impossible. Someone will always want to take overall control or gain an advantage over his peers.

There were thousands of media workers? News to me. Anyway, how many "dirty scumbies" did you manage to bait? Even leave your front door yesterday?

Oh, and it's spelt Eton, I thought all Tories knew that.
If you were there Mr Crocker i would have baited you. I live in Exeter, so I did leave my door, in fact I drove through the area in my Convertible AMG Mercedes. Maybe one day when you get a job that pays well you may even be able to afford one yourself. Maybe I might even employ you. Then again I also believe in fairies.

My degree in Russian History tells me Communism will never work

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
My degree in Russian History tells me Communism will never work
I am of the belief you don't need a degree in Russian history to realise that.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I am of the belief you don't need a degree in Russian history to realise that.
I don't have a degree in Russian history, so I believe RtP on the matter.

Before he just said that, I thought communism worked.

Can't believe he's got a Merc though...... :cool:

Mackster

So you're proposing some sort of mutated hybrid of capitalism and communism, with the communism taking precedence? Doesn't seem too shabby an idea to me.

The only way we're ever going to see a fair government that doesn't just sh*t over liberties and rights is a big fat revolution, and anyone trying to organise one of those will get slammed up so fast no-one'll know what happened.
Isn't the mutated hybrid of capitalism and communism called China?

I think the most interesting thing to come out of the G20 is that the EU is a complete sham. Because the EU can't agree anything collectively, we are just minor irritants to the G2 of China and USA and totally dependent on them.

top red

some hip hop group i think

SandpitGrecian

I thought it was amusinghow the great unwashed have always had enough by 4.30.

Home in time for neighbours!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought it was amusing how the great unwashed have always had enough by 4.30.!
Why would you describe doctors, solicitors, and other professionals the great unwashed? Can't cope with the idea that people might actually get off their rear ends and want the governments of the world to take notice?

SandpitGrecian

Of course everyone is entitled to there right to demonstrate. Just found it amusing how all protests of this type (in England) of which there have been a few recently in this area (up until recently I worked adjacent to the bank) always knock of quite early.