• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

France

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quite. You'd think with their unbending knowledge that they were right, they'd be able to shrug off a few giggles from the infidels.
I am offended by this comment and will kick the cat as vengeance.

tavyred

Unusually find myself in agreement with Tavy here.
Well, aren't I the lucky one!
It has been interesting to note the numerous damascene conversions over the years by those who couldn't see the writing on the wall with the Islamist problem at the start of this struggle, yet now realise this is important stuff.
The battle against religious fascism must be won.

Last edited:

elginCity

Judging by your earlier comment re christian zealots back in their box, I take it you mean we'll be fighting the battle on two fronts then !

On one flank the hugely powerful Christian Right over in the good 'ol, the 'christofascists', and on t'other flank the ever growing number of stateless 'islamofascists'. Sure there must be other varieties out there.

Good luck on winning the 'war' Tavy, you and your englightened New Liberal Army !! (rofl)

STURTZ

Well, aren't I the lucky one!
It has been interesting to note the numerous damascene conversions over the years by those who couldn't see the writing on the wall with the Islamist problem at the start of this struggle, yet now realise this is important stuff.
As a born and raised catholic I consider myself lucky to have run the minefield of Catholic childhood without suffering the abuse experienced by so many whilst their abusers were ultimately protected by "papal infallibilty". My
comments have little to do with a perceived Islamist threat, rather the more general surpression of truth and medaeval doctrine that certain of their followers promote amongst their beleivers, people sending other people to their deaths for what comes down to their own glory.

Basically all organised religion and extremist political doctrine must act in self interest and truth is the chief casualty.

tavyred

Judging by your earlier comment re christian zealots back in their box, I take it you mean we'll be fighting the battle on two fronts then !

On one flank the hugely powerful Christian Right over in the good 'ol, the 'christofascists', and on t'other flank the ever growing number of stateless 'islamofascists'. Sure there must be other varieties out there.

Good luck on winning the 'war' Tavy, you and your englightened New Liberal Army !! (rofl)
No need for two fronts EC, the Christians are back in their box and behaving nicely and are in fact the most persecuted religion globally nowadays, mostly by moslems it seems..
The rest of your post I`ve read a few times and it`s borderline gibberish, so I`ll pass on a reply.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Strange how every EU country that has voted for a Palestine state, has had a terrorist attack in that country, anyone notice a pattern? cant see Muslims behind it, so obvious choice would be CIA/MOSSAD operation?

Strange how every EU country that has voted for a Palestine state, has had a terrorist attack in that country, anyone notice a pattern? cant see Muslims behind it, so obvious choice would be CIA/MOSSAD operation?
Mossad don't collude with any other intelligent agency. CIA are second rate compared to the World's best

Willy Nilly

Freedom of speech is something that our leaders bang on about unless its the freedom to say something they don't like.

What happened in France was horrible but am completely unsurprised to see the likes of Cameron jumping on it to further erode civil liberties.

Also amazing to see the ducking Israeli PM at that march when his country did everything they could to stop Palestinians communicating whilst they pounded them.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech is something that our leaders bang on about unless its the freedom to say something they don't like.

What happened in France was horrible but am completely unsurprised to see the likes of Cameron jumping on it to further erode civil liberties.

Also amazing to see the ducking Israeli PM at that march when his country did everything they could to stop Palestinians communicating whilst they pounded them.
Who cares about Palestine? not me

tavyred

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=AltyhmrIFgo

Fascism alive and flourishing in mainland Europe!