• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Foster the imposter - in or out

Foster out at gargoyles

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

cannockred

Let's make it easier for our friends down the coast and have a poll a la Caldwell out.

Simple question in or out.

I wish I could be there with my foster in tee shirt and banner congratulating the board for their inaction.

Keep him in, let him build to get back in the Championship (y)

cannockred

Keep him in, let him build to get back in the Championship (y)
Absolutely

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be honest, I couldn’t give a monkey’s…

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Caldwell inners should want him sacked. If he stays he'll turn it around, surely?

STURTZ

What's even funnier is that I have just heard that the Slime board gave the tw*t a three and a half year contract!🤣😂🤣

Last edited:

Grecian2K

What's even funnier is that I have just heard that the Slime board gave the tw*t a three and a half year contract!🤣😂🤣
Hadn't realised that Porkstain and his sycophantic site wielded quite that amount of financial influence?

STURTZ

Seen in a Plymouth bookmakers window.

SCOUSER WANTED
No previous held against him.

Liverpudlian wanted to manage struggling football club in the arse end of nowhere. Must have ability to shower people with spital and sound like he's clearing his throat whilst reading a team sheet.
The successful candidate will be given loads of dosh, a long contract and a getaway car with the complete freedom to escape should anybody else show any kind of interest whatsoever.
Applicants apply to Neil Dewsnip, director of football and hasty circumcisions. BA (Hons) Liverpool Job Center.

cannockred

I think we can close this thread now 😃

STURTZ

So, Pl*mouth have got that Scouser in, Neil Dewsnip, 4 in a row! Coupled up with Tiverton Town legend Kevin Nancekivell that's a pairing to put fear into the hearts of any Championship side.....wonder who they'll have when they're back in league 1?