• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Not especially relevant to this thread but the game finished 4-4. Glad I decided to go. Quality goal from Taylor

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Newcastle Sensation"

Colesman Ballz

"Newcastle Sensation"

Replacement to allow Kite to move to Brizzle Rovers ???

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Replacement to allow Kite to move to Brizzle Rovers ???
I doubt it as he is a totally different type of player to Kite. If we hadn't signed Harris I could have seen this, but not now.

Colesman Ballz

I doubt it as he is a totally different type of player to Kite. If we hadn't signed Harris I could have seen this, but not now.
I quite agree with you, but this is GC we are talking about, and maybe the CB would like to not miss out on a transfer fee for Kite ?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
As you say possibly the most diametrically polar opposite player of Kite you could find

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I quite agree with you, but this is GC we are talking about, and maybe the CB would like to not miss out on a transfer fee for Kite ?
Just to be clear I'm not saying Kite won't leave in this window, as I think he may, but just saying that White would not be his replacement. Kite will only be allowed to leave in my opinion if we bring in another CM.

I'd be looking at Matt Butcher at Plymouth who can't really get in their side and is out of contract in the summer. High energy midfielder who would be an excellent addition. Also came through the Bournemouth youth set up and was on loan at Yeovil when he was younger so at least as ties to the area even before joining that green lot down the road.

Suspect that his wages got a big bump when Plymouth went up to the Championship so may not be anywhere near realistic from a financial perspective though.

Tim Long

Alan Tonge has a book out soon. Wonder how he'll slip this casually into his co-commentary...

DawlishBouy

Padraig Amond joins Waterford.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems Klopp's backroom team is departing with him at the end of the season.

No doubt the new guy [Xabi Alonso?] will bring his own people with him, but, given Liverpool's boatroom ethos, reckon there must be a possibility of Alex Inglethorpe being offered a role within the 1st team set-up.

Of course, even were this to happen, it's entirely conceivable he may wish to remain in his current role.