• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Incidentally, The Shed represents the lowest point of ECFC history, for me. Not a slight on him…

2-3 at home to Northwich, Jake sent off shortly after coming on, and wasn’t therea Paul Jones air kick to a back pass that trickled into the net?

Truly abysmal.
Was it Jones or was that the game Richey lost track of the ball looking into the sun from The Big Bank End?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Was it Jones or was that the game Richey lost track of the ball looking into the sun from The Big Bank End?
I think the Ricey one was where I was getting confused, think that was against Gravesend & Northfleet.

Grecian2K

Jeff Wood

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mental haha

I remembered Dolan referred to him as a "structured striker"... never worked out quite what that meant
I thought the 'structured strker' comment was Tis talking about Basham?

Either way, I also couldn't get my head round it at the time. Nowadays it's just a 'number 10' I guess.

DawlishBouy

Jake Gosling joining Rushall (National League North)

Colesman Ballz

Jake Gosling joining Rushall (National League North)
Now there's a name, famous not only for holding the record of being the Gibraltar National teams top scorer for a while, but more importantly when we loaned him to Dorchester Town he scored the goal that knocked Argiggle out of the FA Cup !

budegrecian

Now there's a name, famous not only for holding the record of being the Gibraltar National teams top scorer for a while, but more importantly when we loaned him to Dorchester Town he scored the goal that knocked Argiggle out of the FA Cup !
Indeed. Live on TV too.😀

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mental haha

I remembered Dolan referred to him as a "structured striker"... never worked out quite what that meant
Structured is probably a kinder way of saying not quick or clinical but not a donkey either :)

andrew p long

More Huddersfield Town news where Jake Edwards is now Chief Executive...

...Ronnie Jepson gets to stay on for another year as assistant manager to Neil Warnock (according to the BBC)