• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great recovery by Ross County to take game to extra time when they seemed dead & buried at 3:0 down.
Tilley introduced just as they got back into game - come on you X Grecian !
So won X Grecian Academite stays up hope Amps can do same !
UTC

A Slacker

Currently Amps is staying up. Winning 1-0.

Martin Weiler

Full page interview with Jamie Cureton in this week’s Non League Paper. Still technically a player - manager at Enfield FC who he led to promotion from the Step 5 Essex Senior League last season. “It’s the first year I’ve hardly played and we won the league”. Now 47, his career record stands at 1,066 appearances and 376 goals. This coming season will see Enfield compete in the Isthmian North - Step 4 (Exmouth and Willand level). And there might be another Curo on the way….his seven year old son Roma is training with Colchester. “He’s a goalscorer as well - he got 58 goals this season” says his proud Dad.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Full page interview with Jamie Cureton in this week’s Non League Paper. Still technically a player - manager at Enfield FC who he led to promotion from the Step 5 Essex Senior League last season. “It’s the first year I’ve hardly played and we won the league”. Now 47, his career record stands at 1,066 appearances and 376 goals. This coming season will see Enfield compete in the Isthmian North - Step 4 (Exmouth and Willand level). And there might be another Curo on the way….his seven year old son Roma is training with Colchester. “He’s a goalscorer as well - he got 58 goals this season” says his proud Dad.
47 (FORTY SEVEN)?!

older-codger

Lee Martin in the squad of Man U legends to play Newry City in July.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lee Martin in the squad of Man U legends to play Newry City in July.
Is that Torquay United legends ? :cool:

older-codger

Is that Torquay United legends ? :cool:
Nope - Manchester United with the likes of Jaap Star, Frank Stapleton, Karel Poborsky, Chris Eagles. Clayton Blackmore, Brian McClain, Wes Brown et al

denzel

Nope - Manchester United with the likes of Jaap Star, Frank Stapleton, Karel Poborsky, Chris Eagles. Clayton Blackmore, Brian McClain, Wes Brown et al
Chris Eagles 😆

STURTZ

Wot no Nicky Ajose or Andy Taylor?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chris Eagles 😆
In fairness, reasonably sure Chris Eagles would have bagged Champions League and Premier League medals, which Lee Martin most certainly didn't.

On the subject of bit-part players, I see Kalvin Phillips is one game away from bagging a third medal of the season [Premier League, FA Cup, and Champions League] despite having started only two games this season!