• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only another 60 clubs for kyle Edwards before he comes to his senses

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
and Lewis Ward has signed for Swindon after a successful trial
a successful trial is that coded language for nobody else wanted me so I decided the basket case club was the best I could get?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
a successful trial is that coded language for nobody else wanted me so I decided the basket case club was the best I could get?
They've been taken over now so he'll probably be OK.

Exehausted

Several people on their Fans Forum seem to think that the transfer embargo will be lifted by the end of the week and they have some great signings lined up. Some are predicting a season where they are nowhere near the bottom of the table, although no one was talking about the play-offs as far as I could see.

Colesman Ballz

Several people on their Fans Forum seem to think that the transfer embargo will be lifted by the end of the week and they have some great signings lined up. Some are predicting a season where they are nowhere near the bottom of the table, although no one was talking about the play-offs as far as I could see.
Maybe they will even pay the rent that they owe Swindon Council, so that they have somewhere to play their matches ? The last estimate that I heard about their debt it was £15M !

DB9

Maybe they will even pay the rent that they owe Swindon Council, so that they have somewhere to play their matches ? The last estimate that I heard about their debt it was £15M !
Be interesting to see what the terms of the sale was, Was it a straight sale of the Club, Paying off the debts? Which with all the alleged money they owed you'd thought it would be reflected in the sale price or was it another "Sell the club for a £1 plus all the debts" If that was the terms, Can't see that ending well. Good luck to Ward though, Liked him as a keeper and was sad to see go on loan.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ajose training with Swindon apparently! If he signs for them you just know he’ll score against us and celebrate in front of Taylor!

Corey

Ajose training with Swindon apparently! If he signs for them you just know he’ll score against us and celebrate in front of Taylor!
Can’t be true surely?! Didn’t think he’d ever get another contract. Where did you hear that?

Number13

Elliott Frear signs for Bath City.
You'd think after Motherwell, FGR then Hearts he could have done better than that!!!!

Number13

Alex Nicholls is now a fireman 👨‍🚒👩‍🚒🔥🚒🧯
Was he the winger who badly broke his leg scoring a goal before he joined us?