• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I always rated Jimmy too.
Jimmy was a good player of no fixed position for us. Not really a striker, midfielder or winger but somewhere in between. Didn't think he would end up at left back though 🙂

Reactions: CC

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jimmy was a good player of no fixed position for us. Not really a striker, midfielder or winger but somewhere in between. Didn't think he would end up at left back though 🙂
Paul Madeley played every position except GK for Leeds. Some players are flexible, others like Sercs. need to play in ther preferred role to be at their best. I imagine Keohane prefers RM but will do a decent job for his manager anywhere he's asked.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tilly in CM for Ross who are two up at Dundee Utd.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Christy Pym should be playing in the Championship as Peterborough secured promotion yesterday.

Colesman Ballz

Stockley gives Charlton a 1-0 lead over the Imps at start of the 2nd half.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockley gives Charlton a 1-0 lead over the Imps at start of the 2nd half.
Looks like Jayden has given Charlton similar chance of getting into play offs to the Grecians. Afram Jayden

STURTZ

Wonder if Preston will want him back.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if Preston will want him back.
Doubt it. The writing was always on the wall for Jayden when they signed Evans. I am sure he won't struggle for Clubs given his goalscoring record.

Colesman Ballz

Doubt it. The writing was always on the wall for Jayden when they signed Evans. I am sure he won't struggle for Clubs given his goalscoring record.
With us you mean ? :) He certainly hasn't pulled up any trees elsewhere !

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has scored goals in L2, L1 and the Championship. His goals per minutes stats are OK for a target man type striker. He won't be short of offers in the summer.