• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

GJW

One more and he’ll be joint top scorer in the Championship.

Grecianpasty

Who scored?

Corey

One more and he’ll be joint top scorer in the Championship.
I think you’ll find he already is joint top scorer....

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bees still one up Kyle Edwards on for West Brom 6 minutes added on time.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends on what formation we will play. Joel's a more attacking winger. Definitely more wing than back. His position is more influenced by Williams, Lee Martin, Dickenson and Holmes. Competition at right back which Kane would primarily provide would possibly influence Josh Key more although Josh also started as a winger.
We also have Noah Smerdon who is a left sided player and only 19 (I think) and highly rated.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We also have Noah Smerdon who is a left sided player and only 19 (I think) and highly rated.
Yep, he is, a bit raw from what I have seen but that's to be expected. Done well at Tivvy along with Josh and Jordan. It's a fine line between getting players in but not blocking the pathway of our youngsters when they become ready to step up. A quality problem as someone once said.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jayden played 85 minutes for PNE today against Cardiff but Cardiff finished 1-3 winners and are now in the last playoff position in place of Preston. MG’s Swansea also slipped up losing 0-1 at home to Luton.

grecIAN Harris

Another good result for Ollie and Brentford without even playing with Leeds stuffing Fulham.

arthur

And George back in the Boro side under Colin.

Stockley, Grimes, Friend, Watkins (and Hamer) - not a bad little collection turned out in the Championship yesterday

andrew p long

Another good result for Ollie and Brentford without even playing with Leeds stuffing Fulham.
though their manager said live on air that he wanted Fulham to win. Brentford are currently more concerned about catching the top two...