• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Leeds have won the shootout however so hopefully grimes will get a further game in the next round.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Jamie Cureton scored against the Chipnickers tonight....

41 and still getting goals

He would be better upfront alongside Reid than any of the current crop we have even now

Terryhall

He would be better upfront alongside Reid than any of the current crop we have even now
What makes you think he'd do any better for us in 23rd place this season, than he did for Dagenham in 23rd place last season?

McAlinden alongside Reid looks a good option and we need to give Jay match experience (as well as the other Reid possibly if his loan spell goes well).

As with every other position on the field, signing a 41 year old former player is not the answer.

Mark Wakeley

Leeds Bradford Airport closed last night waiting for Mattys penalty to come back down from the Yorkshire sky.

Exe on Valdez

Oakley hasn't been tried as a striker yet.

It is only a matter of time...

ExmouthMart

Alan Gow still looks a good player but then so did John Hodge! I believe he is a free agent?! Decent signing or another TAH?!

STURTZ

Alan Gow still looks a good player but then so did John Hodge! I believe he is a free agent?! Decent signing or another TAH?!
Sort of signing Tisdale would make, lazy and uninspiring (his decision that is not necessarily the player).

fred binneys head

Sort of signing Tisdale would make, lazy and uninspiring (his decision that is not necessarily the player).
And a player in a position we don't need to fill. I expect the signing to be announced in the near future.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
And a player in a position we don't need to fill. I expect the signing to be announced in the near future.
He might find a fourth goalkeeper more tempting, though.

fred binneys head

He might find a fourth goalkeeper more tempting, though.
Probably Alan Gow.