• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being recalled asap
So Woods flap (I mean injury) on Saturday is bad enough that we need Lee back?

budegrecian

Being recalled asap
Woods out for a while presumably.

Agent Andy

Not sure , but parkways programme says Lee was recalled on sat night so I presume woods injury is pretty serious .

AmberRed

Not sure , but parkways programme says Lee was recalled on sat night so I presume woods injury is pretty serious .

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hamstring injuries are always serious and the older you get the longer they take to recover from.

grecIAN Harris

Jamie Reid comes off of the bench to put Satanage a goal up.

Rosencrantz

andrew p long

things not looking pretty at Swansea, where Matt Grimes is captain. On a pretty dreadful run. If Rotherham had won last night they would be level with Swansea. Swansea also made a complete mess of their transfer window and there are doubts about the money that the owners might put in.

May be time in the summer for Matt - who got the assist for their goal last night - to move on if Swansea are to become a permanently struggling Championship side(or worse).

tom_ecfc

May be time in the summer for Matt - who got the assist for their goal last night - to move on if Swansea are to become a permanently struggling Championship side(or worse).
Do we still have a sell on for MG?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we still have a sell on for MG?
Yes, and he's under contract for 2 more years.