• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

gilbertshoot

Must be setting a new record for one of our Academy graduates Shirley ! (y)
You might be right but don't call me Shirley

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scores

Andy_H

Kerching ?
He's also featured in the Sky on screen advert for the game.

Well-known Exeweb poster

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kerching ?
Really hoping we will be able to force his way back into GS’s squad both for him and for City’s benefit……said before Gerrard has a lot to answer for.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ollie Watkins 100th Premier League appearance today 👋👋👋
In 6 PL games v Citeh he has scored 6 goals against them. In that time no other player has scored more than three.

He's also featured in the Sky on screen advert for the game.
Pity the incompetent commentator seems to think he is a product of the Brentford academy,clown !

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kerching ?
Nothing for appearances. IIRC the only payment we have left is if Villa stay up this season. Maybe £75k?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing for appearances. IIRC the only payment we have left is if Villa stay up this season. Maybe £75k?
Villa nothing like safe yet, but inching closer, can't see Leeds, Everton, Bournemouth and Saints all getting 10 more points than them..

I haven't been keeping a running total of add-ons but we can get a maximum of £750K. Anyone know / want to do the arithmetic?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Villa nothing like safe yet, but inching closer, can't see Leeds, Everton, Bournemouth and Saints all getting 10 more points than them..

I haven't been keeping a running total of add-ons but we can get a maximum of £750K. Anyone know / want to do the arithmetic?
Coffee time so I did the work. I think it's only £37.5K. I calculate that he has earned Brentford £2750 from his 7 caps (1 friendly start, 3 friendly sub, 3 competitive sub) and £2m from 2 seasons staying up = £4750, so 15% of the remainder of the £5M is £37.5K