• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't do Jake Gosling any good.
Funnily enough I saw Jake Gosling score on Saturday in the FACup.

For Sporting Khalsa an injury time consolation in a 1-3 home defeat to Kidderminster Harriers.

Yes, the Sporting Khalsa of Willenhall West Midlands, who had won through three rounds to reach the second qualifying round.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Neither did his lack of ability ...............
Still playing regularly. Didn't make it long term in the League but the same can be said of thousands of others.

In any case, I was referring to the infamous occasion when Tis subbed him for asking a question about his instructions. Happened a few yards from where I was sitting.

Gordon Dale

grecianIAN Harris :Why should I 'get back in my box' as you put it ? Some might view yours as 'an over-reaction '. I thought this was a forum where individuals were encouraged to debate issues impacting or likely to impact ECFC. Clearly you don't see it that way. How sad for an apparently 'very well known Exeweb poster'. I shall not post again on the subject.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lee Holmes on Five Live Drive now discussing Derby's current predicament.

ryancooper327

Storey rewarded with a long term deal at Preston

grecIAN Harris

grecianIAN Harris :Why should I 'get back in my box' as you put it ? Some might view yours as 'an over-reaction '. I thought this was a forum where individuals were encouraged to debate issues impacting or likely to impact ECFC. Clearly you don't see it that way. How sad for an apparently 'very well known Exeweb poster'. I shall not post again on the subject.
Clearly I don't see Pymmy coming back here any time soon, which is why I think it isn't worth that completely overblown post of yours nor this temperamental tantrum you're throwing now.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mark Molesley takes charge of Aldershot.

Number13

Funnily enough I saw Jake Gosling score on Saturday in the FACup.

For Sporting Khalsa an injury time consolation in a 1-3 home defeat to Kidderminster Harriers.

Yes, the Sporting Khalsa of Willenhall West Midlands, who had won through three rounds to reach the second qualifying round.
How has he ended up there!!!!

Colesman Ballz

How has he ended up there!!!!
Maybe Willenhall is "twinned" with Gibraltar or summat ? :)

jrg333

Clearly I don't see Pymmy coming back here any time soon, which is why I think it isn't worth that completely overblown post of yours nor this temperamental tantrum you're throwing now.
Bit rich of you to try and take the high ground now! Rather than explaining why you disagreed with the post about Pym, you said 'Get back in your box.' To accuse someone else of throwing a tantrum when all you could think to reply with was 'get back in your box' is pretty hypocritical... Maybe best to stick posting about the women's team. No one is likely to challenge you there because no one watches.