• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Bridgy 81

20 minutes left. WBA 4 nil up and a substitution has just moved Dara into the midfield!

CC

Alex Fisher scores for Newport!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lewis page injured in 11th minute and substituted for Harrogate. Right call there Matt

ExmouthMart

50D4A057-734A-4D74-A512-D88D026F3EAF.jpeg

Pobbop

I often felt he could be given more of a chance here, but hope people don't get carried away with one goal, but knowing Exeweb I know that's a forlorn hope.

Pobbop

Lewis page injured in 11th minute and substituted for Harrogate. Right call there Matt
Yeah, that was a no-brainer really, injury prone, had injuries with us, was an accident waiting to happen, quality player when fit though.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I often felt he could be given more of a chance here, but hope people don't get carried away with one goal, but knowing Exeweb I know that's a forlorn hope.
Pleased for Fish that he scored but given a choice of Fish or Podge, I would take Podge every time.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pleased for Fish that he scored but given a choice of Fish or Podge, I would take Podge every time.
For sure 100%. However, two massively different players to suit different styles. Fish suits Newport as they have a more direct style - Podge is a clever player who works for the team and suits a passing style like ours

dontpassback

Randell Williams subbed on 45mins by hull,perhaps he isn’t as good as we thought

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Randell Williams subbed on 45mins by hull,perhaps he isn’t as good as we thought
Perhaps he isnt as good as he thinks he is? Div 2 to Championship is a big leap