• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd rather have him in the team than Scot Bennett at the moment.
I would rather have Clive Dunn in the team than Scot Bennett.

Langer

Norwood(38) scored for FGR :)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Would hope so considering the team got eight, or at least it was eight last time I checked.

Langer

It was four when I posted that :)

Grecian_Jay

Seaborne OG, Corr red card and Norwood goal. Mixed bag.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Rhys Evans in the NLPs team of the week for his efforts between the sticks for Hereford.

grecIAN Harris

I see Barry Corr won his appeal against the red card.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Talking to a couple of c/palace season ticket holders 2 day and asked them whether they thought our mr Moxey would start v spurs , thinking in previous conversations they were less than impressed with him, but to my surprise they both chirped up that he'd really surprised them in the play offs v brighton and a couple of other games, which ones,they wern't specific, in that he was, arguably their best player!!!!!!!,,, so,,they both reckoned a prem start beckons for Deano.

A Slacker

Talking to a couple of c/palace season ticket holders 2 day and asked them whether they thought our mr Moxey would start v spurs , thinking in previous conversations they were less than impressed with him, but to my surprise they both chirped up that he'd really surprised them in the play offs v brighton and a couple of other games, which ones,they wern't specific, in that he was, arguably their best player!!!!!!!,,, so,,they both reckoned a prem start beckons for Deano.
They've just signed another LB!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23731644?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Well-known Exeweb poster
yeah just spotted that, me and my gob, huh!!!!