• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

citizen

Finished his Career at Saltash United after moving there last season .

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul Buckle reported to have joined Southampton as Assistant Manager of their U23s.

dontpassback

Paul Buckle reported to have joined Southampton as Assistant Manager of their U23s.
I thought he was shacked up in the USA with the tv bint ! Where’s pete when you need him ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Liam McAlinden's loan with Brackley comes to an end and he's now been loaned to Kidderminster.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Liam McAlinden's loan with Brackley comes to an end and he's now been loaned to Kidderminster.
Perhaps I will renew my season ticket there then...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Almost back to where he started Wolverhampton. A player who at times showed real promise but now seems to have completely lost his way.

Langer

Shame there’s worse players making a good living in the league

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shame there’s worse players making a good living in the league
Lee Martin reminds me a lot of McAlinden. Lot of effort, some skills, fairly fast but not strong or instinctive enough to be an effective striker.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought he was shacked up in the USA with the tv bint ! Where’s pete when you need him ?
Is it too much to hope that in 2019 we don't refer to women as bints anymore?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lee Martin reminds me a lot of McAlinden. Lot of effort, some skills, fairly fast but not strong or instinctive enough to be an effective striker.
McAlinden is now 25. At the same age Lee Martin was playing 35 games in the Championship.