• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

grecianfaniow

Simpson to Alder****e would help us greatly (smoke)

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oyeleke is one of the Tisdale mysteries, he seemed like a good player, quick and determined though hampered with injury whilst with us and never getting a proper run. He was still young so I thought he'd be given another chance. At Aldershot he has excelled and not had injury problems to speak of. A missed chance.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Steven Carvell signs for Basildon. While he was part of our youth team, I'm not sure he played in a competitive first team game for City though.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Oyeleke is one of the Tisdale mysteries, he seemed like a good player, quick and determined though hampered with injury whilst with us and never getting a proper run. He was still young so I thought he'd be given another chance. At Aldershot he has excelled and not had injury problems to speak of. A missed chance.
I saw him three times for City - looked good in one (Portsmouth), a weak link in another (Didcot) and terrible in the last (Luton).

Colesman Ballz

Barry Corr has signed a new short term deal with Cambridge until Jan 2019.

Colesman Ballz

Richard Duffy has signed a new contract at Notts Co (details undisclosed).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Happy 54th birthday to Kenney Veysey. Played for Exeter in 1993/94 season. One of those rare players to have played for all 3 Devon clubs.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy 54th birthday to Kenney Veysey. Played for Exeter in 1993/94 season. One of those rare players to have played for all 3 Devon clubs.
I knew he played for us and Torquay but hadn’t realised he’d also played for Tivvy.

manc grecian

Ade Edmonson on Saturday Kitchen

iscalad

Ade Edmonson on Saturday Kitchen
What position/year did he play for us?