• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The likelihood of him doing that two weeks in a row must be slim 🤞

dontpassback

Ethan ampadu getting high praise on sky in Leeds win at millwall,hasn’t put a foot wrong and been Leeds player of the match

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ethan ampadu getting high praise on sky in Leeds win at millwall,hasn’t put a foot wrong and been Leeds player of the match
Found his level?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani dropped to the bench for the Gas today.
Jev the 'Best player on the pitch' when he came on according to Gas Twatter.

dontpassback

Found his level?
I would say winning numerous international caps for wales was a good level wouldn’t you ?

Ian Tarr

Found his level?
The faint praise Ethan gets from on this forum continues to baffle me.

Only just turned 23, he's played not far off 100 top flight matches in England, Germany and Italy, been capped 40-odd times for a country which (these days) often qualifies for major championships.

There are those who point to three relegation campaigns, but we all know that Sheffield United, Venezia and Spezia would have struggled, with or without Ethan.

For my money, there is no reason he will not have a fruitful career back in the Premier League.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The faint praise Ethan gets from on this forum continues to baffle me.

Only just turned 23, he's played not far off 100 top flight matches in England, Germany and Italy, been capped 40-odd times for a country which (these days) often qualifies for major championships.

There are those who point to three relegation campaigns, but we all know that Sheffield United, Venezia and Spezia would have struggled, with or without Ethan.

For my money, there is no reason he will not have a fruitful career back in the Premier League.
Totally agree Sheffield United in particular nothing wrong with the defence the problem was up front where they just couldn’t buy a goal

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Running back to make a great goal line clearance very early on when Leeds keeper was fouled

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
All you need do is search his name on Twitter and you'll see Leeds fans galore singing his praises.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being at Chelsea was always going to be a stumbling block to Amps career. Now he's got that block out of the way, we'll start to see him flourish because he can show what he can do week in, week out and it won't be long, be it with Leeds or elsewhere via a transfer, before he is playing Premiership football on a regular basis.