• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Exeter Falcons Star Mark Loram has confirmed his retirement.

4ORDY

Former world champion & Exeter Falcons Star Mark Loram has confirmed his retirement from speedway after failing to recover from a broken leg.

Very sad news, my all time favorite rider, maybe Falcons Next Manager/Promoter, Who knows ;)

Last edited:

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Former world champion & Exeter Falcons Star Mark Loram has confirmed his retirement from speedway after failing to recover from a broken leg.

Very sad news, my all time favorite rider, maybe Falcons Next Manager/Promoter, Who knows ;)

great shame he was an awesome rider and saw him race many times at the county ground, would love to see speedway back in Exeter

RHINO

great shame he was an awesome rider and saw him race many times at the county ground, would love to see speedway back in Exeter
Not till we change the City council who did nothing it seems to stop speedway dying in this City

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Not till we change the City council who did nothing it seems to stop speedway dying in this City
Yeah and East Devon District Council are no help either, it's very frustrating