• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers vs Exeter discussion and prediction thread

gilbertshoot

6-0 to us or 7-1 to them. Or a draw.

JCWhoosh

Depends in what City turn up. I can see another big win against our promotion rivals but still feel major changes are needed and not to paper over the cracks. I still think MT has it in him to be a quality manager. Just need to work on plan B and corners!!

Legohead

Banned
Depends in what City turn up. I can see another big win against our promotion rivals but still feel major changes are needed and not to paper over the cracks. I still think MT has it in him to be a quality manager. Just need to work on plan B and corners!!
Which many fans have been saying for months and months and yet still nothing from Taylor.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
What is Plan A ?? Smack it towards Bowman ??

Legohead

Banned
Plan A is to get players forward in wide areas in support, move the ball quickly, create space and pass the opposition to death. This works in about 2 in every 10 games though and when it doesn't, then we look to plan B which is smack it towards Bowman. Plan B never works and plan A doesn't work enough to get promotion.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep. that is Plan A B C D and E. There are no other plans available

Banksy

Yep. that is Plan A B C D and E. There are no other plans available
Baldrick: I have a cunning plan. Edmund: Yes, perhaps, but I think I may have a more cunning one. Baldrick: Well, mine's pretty cunning, My Lord. Edmund: Yes, but not cunning enough, I imagine.

Alistair20000

Baldrick: I have a cunning plan. Edmund: Yes, perhaps, but I think I may have a more cunning one. Baldrick: Well, mine's pretty cunning, My Lord. Edmund: Yes, but not cunning enough, I imagine.
If only we did. :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I prefer:

Blackadder : Baldrick, I have a very, very, very cunning plan.

Baldrick : Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?

Blackadder : Yes it is.

Grecian2K

I prefer:

Blackadder : Baldrick, I have a very, very, very cunning plan.

Baldrick : Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?

Blackadder : Yes it is.
Classic sketch...but weren't the characters the other way round? (Can't recall dear old Balders ever being that eloquent?)