• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Stelios

I'm feeling very pessimistic this morning :(

I think there's a really good chance we could still make the playoffs :p

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Away day for me.

Up the city

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We are definitely capable of winning today, don't think forest green will make it easy for us but the game doesn't matter a huge amount to them as their play off opponents could change throughout the afternoon.

I'm not that confident of Newport dropping points although it could happen. I doubt it would be a walk in the park for us at Morecambe if it was the other way around. I hope if we miss out its not because the door is opened and we fail to do our bit. Would love to be in the play offs but MK Dons would beat for me the tension of the other play offs we have played in and Mansfield looked a lot better than us recently. My choice marginally would possibly be tranmere , even with two losses against them this season.

Whatever happens Matt Taylor has my full backing.

Banksy

Sadly , I think we will dip out and rue some of our recent losses in the run in.We would need a massive overhaul for the team to compete in League 1 anyway even if we scraped the playoffs.
And to complete my miserable afternoon I reckon the garbs will just scrape home this afternoon after keeping us in suspense over the last month or two.(facepalm)

denzel

No Nicky Law for us. But no Doidge or Brown for them

Exehausted

Pym, Sweeney, Woodman, O'Shea, L. Martin, R. Williams, Bowman, Moxey, Taylor, Collins, Boateng. Subs Hamon, A. Martin, Jay, Holmes, K. Wilson, D, Wilson, Forte.

denzel

Ellison only on the bench for Morecambe

manc grecian

Attacking bench if needed.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Attacking bench if needed.
Calm down mate, there is still a chance !!!

Exehausted

Ellison only on the bench for Morecambe
I see that as more of a plus than a minus. Coming on with 25 mins to go is probably him at his most dangerous these days. Always liked big Kev, but at 40, a good 90 mins is likely beyond him.