• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

For Those In The Know

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

1.Adidas
2.Helly Hanson
3.Marks & Spencer
4.George at Asda
5.Donnay
:)
Ha, ha you f*ckin liar:)

You still got a Stone Island jacket of mine as well!

Red the Paper

Banned
1 Shirt (Only 500 made in the UK per design). Each one is individually numbered. Excellent

Bored of Stone Island now. Too many wear it because they think it makes them look hard, whereas it has the adverse effect.

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Bored of Stone Island now. Too many wear it because they think it makes them look hard, whereas it has the adverse effect.
Agree, it never made you look hard Neil;)

I can't understand why you lot want to waste your money on expensive sh*te like that.

The best buy I've made over the past five years was a 1950s Gleneagle overcoat: pure wool and red silk lining. £30 from a charity shop.

Red the Paper

Banned
Agree, it never made you look hard Neil;)
Nor you alan

MikeB

What is your top five Designer labels.
Here are mine. 1.CP Company 2.Paul and Shark 3.Stone Island 4.Lacoste 5.Henri Lloyd QUOTE)

I have to say I have never heard of any them! Like Ant, I just go for whatever looks good and feels right,. And of course price comes into it as well. It is a rare event when i go out shopping for clothes!!!

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

I dont have to dress to look hard I know I am:)

Last edited:

newburygrecian

I thought your name was Clive...

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
1. Paul Smith
2. Fjallraven
3. Hugo Boss
4. Facconable
5. CP Company

I haven't wore Si since 97, due to it's over popularity. Barbour, Berghaus and Belstaff deserves honourable mentions for their excellent range of jackets.

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

I thought your name was Clive...
Yes it is, obviously Mr Red The Paper has his wires crossed.