• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flybe Struggling (as ever)

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Hope they don’t don’t go bust befor the Bury game I’m flying to Manchester with them

muppetdodger

Price pretty strong this morning as BA enter the fray against Virgin Atlantic. Could be interesting times!

malcolms

Price pretty strong this morning as BA enter the fray against Virgin Atlantic. Could be interesting times!
Neither BA or Virgin have a history of supporting smaller football clubs so either option is potentially bad news for City

IndoMike

Neither BA or Virgin have a history of supporting smaller football clubs so either option is potentially bad news for City
You might have a point. They will probably want to be identified with big, successful clubs. How long is our contract with FLYBE?

Nigel E

How long is our contract with FLYBE?
Current deal expires at the end of 2019/20 season

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/august/flybeextension/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully, whatever happens to Flybe the future status of Exeter Airport is secured.

IndoMike

Thanks for info.

Andy Holloway

You might have a point. They will probably want to be identified with big, successful clubs. How long is our contract with FLYBE?
Which we are/will be surely?

IndoMike

Which we are/will be surely?
I'd settle for Div 1 with a regular top 10 position and home crowds averaging 5-6k..

dontpassback

Hopefully, whatever happens to Flybe the future status of Exeter Airport is secured.
Should be ok,it very rarely gets delays due to bad weather like Bristol,and TUI,Ryanair as well as the scilly isles etc are regular users,I think that it is owned by the same people who own other airports,the manes of which escape me .