• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flapper Going?

Southampton Gull

No not our Ian, your Jonah is off to Peterborough, apparently.

Red Monster

Well they will have to pay 250k if it true.

Does anyone ever pay fees for any of your dross ???

We'll have to sign Poke from the Saints then !!! [G]

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's your "sauce" then, Dully?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone ever pay fees for any of your dross ???
[G]
Only the Torbay Hospital vivisection department. ;)

Antony Moxey

OP - hahahahaha, very good, nearly had me there. You should be on the telly, seriously.

STURTZ

You must be upset S_G, after all the times you've informed us that he is a liability!:D

Southampton Gull

You must be upset S_G, after all the times you've informed us that he is a liability!:D
I actually am, I mean that's Peterborough to fill up a relegation spot for sure now, only three left for you to fill one now. Mind you, you effectively start on -6 now anyway, not like you'll get anything out of two games against Argyle.

<chortle>

geoffwp

I actually am, I mean that's Peterborough to fill up a relegation spot for sure now, only three left for you to fill one now. Mind you, you effectively start on -6 now anyway, not like you'll get anything out of two games against Argyle.

<chortle>
That argyle shirt you ordered will be with you soon SG. Your love in with them goes on I see.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think it's nice that he looks up to his bigger neighbours, Hopefully they can have a lovefest next year when both teams meet at Gnome Park and Plainmorgue

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
haha that won't happen next year because plainmoore will have probably gone the way of poor old Chester. Even if they don't have to close down they will no doubt still be dropping back into the BSP so Argyle would probably have to drop down into the BSP to see them.

I cant really imagine what a gulls Vs gargs game would be like. Would the fans be wearing both sets of shirts??