• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures poster Oct-Nov

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Available here - http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/FixturePosterArticle/0,,10436~2133301,00.html

Now there's seriously no way I'm printing that off and taking it to my work and my other half's work as it would cost me a fortune in ink.
Sorry ECFC but no can do.
Make a nice one with black lettering on a white background and maybe a bit of colour on the sponsors logos and I may do it, but not this one.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
printer's broken anyway!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tend to agree there Gail :(

Not only glowering grey skies overhead but apparently also missing a completely open goal :(

Seriously, who though THAT oggy out....(ammo for the Norriebashers??)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Have the EDG's done their own?

The one that Di Lee et. al. were handing out on Saturday was much like you want Gail (i.e., mostly black on a white background and just a very small amount of colour). Not as "fancy" but perfectly adequate.

I agree with the comments about printer ink...it's costly enough as it is.

I do think the club could get some off those picture ones printed off and get them distributed. Surely it wouldn't cost that much for a bulk printing?

Isn't this the kind of thing that our CEO should be masterminding?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Can't you just print it in black and white?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they did a fixture list for the full season,I would download it onto my desktop...they might already have done that,haven't looked around much.

Garethecfc

Everything about that poster is cheap looking and poorly made. We're a community run club with limited resources however, that is a worrying marketing strategy.

wemissmoxey

I dislike Troy's tash.

89/90

Hi everyone

There are 3 versions

Colour one (downloadable from Website) which has been 184 times so far
Full Season (downloadable from Website)

Black & White (as per our 500 handed out on Saturday)

Yes, sadly we dont have designers as much as we would like them. We have to make do or teach our selves, which we are in process of doing.

Appreciate that it can be an ink killer, thats why their are alternatives

If anyone is particulary interested in displaying fixture posters or just generally getting their hands on one, we recently had a "Spread The Gospel Of ECFC" on the OS where you could email us and request fixture posters (colour or otherwise to be mailed out to you) and help us spread the word by putting them up in your work place.

Alternatively you can email me direct [email protected]

crocks

On a related topic, I see that Swindon have got a very large advertising board (Next Home Game) on the edge of the County Ground overlooking the magic roundabout. It is simple and very effective.

Wonder if City could do something similar on the roundabout at Blackboy Road/Sidwell Street.

Last edited: