• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Five to Choose - Christmas Music Edition

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What I liked was Terry putting one from 1977 as his oldie, then selecting one from 1971 as his modern one.

GJW

1. Andy Williams - It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
2. The Darkness - Christmas time.
3. Shakin’ Stevens - Merry Christmas everyone.
4. Paul McCartney and the Frog Chorus - We all stand together.
5. Coldplay - Christmas lights.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
3. Shakin’ Stevens - Merry Christmas everyone.
I don't think that's a guilty pleasure really, I reckon most people find that song to be a harmless, feelgood Christmas song.

Are you still following Appledore FC? I did think of you last week as I was walking the dog on Northam Burrows...

GJW

I don't think that's a guilty pleasure really, I reckon most people find that song to be a harmless, feelgood Christmas song.

Are you still following Appledore FC? I did think of you last week as I was walking the dog on Northam Burrows...
Not so much these days. Keep an eye on results though. Family take up too much time at the moment. Luckily my 10 year old Son has started watching Exeter a few times this season so it gives me the excuse to go to SJP a few times, and the odd trip up to watch Coventry.

Terryhall

What I liked was Terry putting one from 1977 as his oldie, then selecting one from 1971 as his modern one.
:) I aim to please.

EDIT - I also want to change my "worst" to Paul McCartney's god-awful "Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time".

Last edited: