• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First world problems I've experienced today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Travelling out to the tram museum on the other side of Prague to find it was closed. :(
Perhaps you should have Czeched before you travelled Hants

Swanaldo

Most of Prague's trams were built by Skoda. Just a little factoid for you all to enjoy there.

Last time I was there it cost 13p for a ticket that got you all the way across the city!

Swanaldo

Oh god I've turned into Mick Brownstone!

Alistair20000

Oh god I've turned into Mick Brownstone!
Regards to Joyce

Temporarily Exiled

Just a little factoid for you all to enjoy there.
Here's a little fact for you to enjoy: A factoid is "a piece of unreliable information believed to be true because of the way it is presented or repeated in print" (Collins English Dictionary).

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
When driving this morning, the indicator self-cancelled when I didn't want it to. Nearly ruined my whole day.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
When driving this morning, the indicator self-cancelled when I didn't want it to. Nearly ruined my whole day.
Be strong my friend. Be strong.

Swanaldo

I waved at someone but they didn't see me, so I had to pretend to scratch my head in case anyone was watching this embarrassing charade play out.

Alistair20000

Ran out of loo roll in the gents at work. Had to use paper towels. I've had better mornings.
You were very lucky that you had the option of paper towels. The air blower drier might have been challenging. :oops:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seeing a picture in my paper of the Duchess of Cornwall making a Ginster's pasty.