• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First signing of the summer

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Bauza in the hole behind curo and nards? Or isn't he tht type of player?
that's exactly the type of player he is...........

Mogga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9v8YAA0Q18

This link that Ex-Landlord posted earlier...
Looks like he should be a good signing. Would rather we signed the guy scoring the goal though.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bauza in the hole behind curo and nards? Or isn't he tht type of player?
Yep, spot on.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, spot on.
As I said on the other thread, an old school number 10. Curo will want to stay now, 30 goals easy.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
that's exactly the type of player he is...........
In which case, we're probably in for a wingerless season again...

LOG

I won't pretend to know much about him, but from what i do know, he'll do for me.

Flair, range of passing, and willing to run. Excellent signing, i hope.

LammieLammieLammie

Would rather we signed the guy scoring the goal though.
now THAT made me laugh! :D

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
In which case, we're probably in for a wingerless season again...
finished 8th without them and had a forward in the top 7 in L1 scorers.

Mogga

now THAT made me laugh! :D
Half joking, half not.

If he is going to be deployed in the hole then he looks very exciting indeed, but I hope he isn't coming in to replace Cureton or Nardiello.

Out of interest, how many d'you think Fleets would've scored in this season's team? The difference for me has been our attacking mentality and improved creativity, not what the forwards have been doing. Though Cureton and Nardiello clearly have class above what we've seen here for many years. Other than his natural hard-working attitude, do you think O'Flynn is any better than Fleetwood?

LammieLammieLammie

Half joking, half not.

If he is going to be deployed in the hole then he looks very exciting indeed, but I hope he isn't coming in to replace Cureton or Nardiello.

Out of interest, how many d'you think Fleets would've scored in this season's team? The difference for me has been our attacking mentality and improved creativity, not what the forwards have been doing. Though Cureton and Nardiello clearly have class above what we've seen here for many years. Other than his natural hard-working attitude, do you think O'Flynn is any better than Fleetwood?
Hmmm, Interesting question. I don't think he would have scored many, purely because I don't think Tis would have played him. When players "lose" Tis, they lose him big time... and there is no doubt in my mind that Tis was massively disappointed with the output from Fleets.

We haven't seen the best of Flynny yet. I think he's got lots of attributes to his game, but needs to strike up a partnership... but there is no doubt that he's rated big time at the Cat and Fiddle.

I liked Fleets, but it wasn't to be . It's like that some times, isn't it?