• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First signing of the summer

Played along side Torres :p

i think its bow-zer. may be wrong though
Correct

sba

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Billy Bowzer...

¡¡Vamos!!

ecfctis

On the face of it looks to be Harley's possible replacement. Some general opinion that he is a technically gifted and classy footballer, but a question mark over his work ethic (100% etc).
He is now 26-27, and been in the game a while, and also more worryingly moved around a lot wihtout
reaching the heights. Just our sort of player, and put with our coaching staff and Tis, may just be a little star in the making - cost nothing!!! If he is given some time to bed in then could be good!!!

Grecian2K

The "Ryan" song might even work (if he turns out good enough to earn it)?

Oh Guillem Bauza, you are the love of my life
Oh Guillem Bauza, I'll let you "haga el amor" con my wife
Oh Guillem Bauza, I'll learn Spanish for you

?

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Sounds like good bloke in interview. Seems to fit our style.

From twitter heres what some Cobblers fans think, which is probably a good indication

@CobblerTNFS @charlescommins tbf fair Bauza is to good for league 2, I wish he had stayed but you can't blame him for wanting higher league
@cobblers_fan I'd agree fully with that mate, Bauza is L1 quality not our level sadly
@DustCobb Bauza is the only one I'm disappointed about but tbf to him he is better than league 2
@OrientMeatPie. Oh Gulliem Bauza, you are the love of my life. Oh Gulliem Bauza, I'd let you shag my wife. Oh Gulliem Bauza, I love curly hair toooooo.Quality player
#ntfc Gutted Bauza gone but thanks for the goals. He certainly ain't a league 2 player. Personally hope Dunn leaves too. Then NTFC can rise!

Good stuff and nice to get in early for a signing for once!

milts

Sounds like good bloke in interview. Seems to fit our style.

From twitter heres what some Cobblers fans think, which is probably a good indication

@CobblerTNFS @charlescommins tbf fair Bauza is to good for league 2, I wish he had stayed but you can't blame him for wanting higher league
@cobblers_fan I'd agree fully with that mate, Bauza is L1 quality not our level sadly
@DustCobb Bauza is the only one I'm disappointed about but tbf to him he is better than league 2
@OrientMeatPie. Oh Gulliem Bauza, you are the love of my life. Oh Gulliem Bauza, I'd let you shag my wife. Oh Gulliem Bauza, I love curly hair toooooo.Quality player
#ntfc Gutted Bauza gone but thanks for the goals. He certainly ain't a league 2 player. Personally hope Dunn leaves too. Then NTFC can rise!

Good stuff and nice to get in early for a signing for once!

Always good to see what other fans think. Sometimes the best judge of a player!

Sounds like he has a ready made song to.

Grecian2K

Seems that Jay's "bezzie" Gazza might have been instrumental in forcing Guillem into Tis's welcoming arms:

Johnson sweating over Bauza decision
By PA
Updated Wednesday, 11th May 2011

Northampton manager Gary Johnson is demanding a quick response from striker Guillem Bauza as he weighs up a new contract offer.

The former Peterborough boss is keen to rebuild his squad ahead of next season and is anxious to confirm whether or not the Spaniard will be part of his plans.

He told the club's official website: "Guillem goes back to Spain on Friday so he has got to tell me by then whether or not he wants to take up our offer.

"I think he's a good footballer and he's been made a decent offer. He's got goals in him and he will be fitter next year after a decent pre-season.

"The problem with him is that his representative lives in Spain and players don't agree to anything without speaking to their representatives.

"He's got a deadline of Friday and that is cast in stone, so he has got to let me know by then."

Source: PA
Nice one Gaz [y]

punkmeister

Played along side Torres :p
And Eto'o aswell

wemissmoxey

Looks too much like Armstrong Ford to me, does someone at the club have a fetish.