• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First City or Argyle match

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
He is totally under the thumb
Totally under the cosh :D how high love??

really? i thought you were older than that dude............ (unless you started watching in your late 20s......
I was 16...

When I moved to the city by the sea,

Supported Argyle through thin and thinner ever since B-)

Silver fox

I was 16...

Fair play Pasty Boy, I moved in 87 and have been here since, wife and two kids later, WTF?

motorservices

I was 16...

fair play dude, the good thing about supporting ECFC is a season in league 1 is always good, mainly because we have spent most of our time in lg2, id say our lg1 is like your non league/lg2, thing is i think we could hold our own in lg1 for many years without break but id say the CCC for you boys will be the odd season here and there (im not meaning to be rude) i believe football has changed massively over the last 5-7 yrs, and i dont think the SW will ever be able to attract a mega wealthy owner who is happy to plow millions in for no return

fair play dude, the good thing about supporting ECFC is a season in league 1 is always good, mainly because we have spent most of our time in lg2, id say our lg1 is like your non league/lg2, thing is i think we could hold our own in lg1 for many years without break but id say the CCC for you boys will be the odd season here and there (im not meaning to be rude) i believe football has changed massively over the last 5-7 yrs, and i dont think the SW will ever be able to attract a mega wealthy owner who is happy to plow millions in for no return
the CCC seems a long way off to me matey, a few years at least, Div 1 will do me

graiser

the CCC seems a long way off to me matey, a few years at least, Div 1 will do me
Agree totally with that

Silver fox

Agree totally with that
Dream on boys :D

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
March 1991, Wigan at home.

According to the interweb we won 1-0, but all I can remember is that Wigan's shirt sponsors were Heinz, which I found highly entertaining. I love ketchup, me.