• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Final home fixture ECFC v OUFC - 12:30 kick off.

I have been trying to buy a pair of tickets for this game. There are only a few single seats remaining according to City’s ticketing site. I have tried to call ECFC several times but just get an answering machine. Anyone know whether I’ve missed out,or will more seats be released?

Matt Russell

I have been trying to buy a pair of tickets for this game. There are only a few single seats remaining according to City’s ticketing site. I have tried to call ECFC several times but just get an answering machine. Anyone know whether I’ve missed out,or will more seats be released?
If you an afford hospitality, you'll likely find availability there.

If you an afford hospitality, you'll likely find availability there.
Thanks Matt, maybe that’s the way to go. I know that sometime a block of seats seems to get released nearer the date. I know it will be a popular fixture but I am surprised if it’s almost sold out of seating this far in advance.

Matt Russell

Thanks Matt, maybe that’s the way to go. I know that sometime a block of seats seems to get released nearer the date. I know it will be a popular fixture but I am surprised if it’s almost sold out of seating this far in advance.
You're right in that part of block L is sometimes released late, though this is only if the away club haven't asked for or if their travelling numbers are small. You'd probably expect Oxford fans might well have interest in this fixture, so I'd have thought release for the game is unlikely...............others might know more about this.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best to get two singles in the same row as near each other as possible. Folk are sometimes willing to move one seat across to allow you to sit together, if you ask nicely.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Early kick off announced

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good. I love an early kick off me.