• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

February 2021 Points Prediction Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
NON UPDATE

In view of the bad weather forecast through to Saturday and threat of another postponement an update will be deferred pro tem

Alistair20000

UPDATE (PROVISIONAL)

It's a feckin' mess with the 3 postponements and I have not made a thorough check.

As far as I can see on a quick perusal we have four on an adjusted prediction of 7 points, a fester of six for 8 points, Tyney solo for 9 points and none for 10, 11 or 13.

12 points is no longer possible but burtiew who predicted that haul could win ugly with two City wins or a win and a draw.

If anyone thinks they are for 10, 11 or 13 points after eliminating the postponements please shout reasonably hard.

IndoMike

Speaking as the 17 (now 15) point predictor... I have never ever won anything, or even come close, so as I was the only other person to be optimistic I feel I deserve a win even if it's by default!!
You name it: I haven't won it. I could bet on a one-horse race and I'd lose...

Banksy

I’ve even forgotten what’s been postponed in all the excitement of this month.

arthur

Sad that the postponements have concentrated previously nearly or unique predictions into a fester....

arthur

UPDATE (PROVISIONAL)

It's a feckin' mess with the 3 postponements and I have not made a thorough check.

As far as I can see on a quick perusal we have four on an adjusted prediction of 7 points, a fester of six for 8 points, Tyney solo for 9 points and none for 10, 11 or 13.

12 points is no longer possible but burtiew who predicted that haul could win ugly with two City wins or a win and a draw.

If anyone thinks they are for 10, 11 or 13 points after eliminating the postponements please shout reasonably hard.
Looks like some carnage is imminent

Colesman Ballz

UPDATE (PROVISIONAL)

"REASONABLY HARD " ! :)

Whilst I do not pretend to be able to fathom the workings under the revised circumstances, I thought it prudent to alert you, just in case like !

Last edited:

Alistair20000

"REASONABLY HARD " ! :)

Whilst I do not pretend to be able to fathom the workings under the revised circumstances, I thought it prudent to alert you, just in case like !
What to you think your adjusted points prediction is Mr Ballz ? My trusty abacus says 8 points meaning that you be are fooked for this month. :( Do you require an appeal to be heard ?

Colesman Ballz

What to you think your adjusted points prediction is Mr Ballz ? My trusty abacus says 8 points meaning that you be are fooked for this month. :( Do you require an appeal to be heard ?
I don't have a clue how the "adjusted points" are arrived at, by any method whatsover, even your abacus. To my simple mind, ignoring the 3 postponed fixtures completely, from the other surviving fixtures, I predicted wins......... at which point I will shut up as flaws in my logic are appearing faster than England batsmen are returning to the Pavilion ! As you were Sir ! ☹

Alistair20000

I don't have a clue how the "adjusted points" are arrived at, by any method whatsover, even your abacus. To my simple mind, ignoring the 3 postponed fixtures completely, from the other surviving fixtures, I predicted wins......... at which point I will shut up as flaws in my logic are appearing faster than England batsmen are returning to the Pavilion ! As you were Sir ! ☹
Your recalculated entry is in bold:

Stevenage W 3 -1 3 points
Bradford W 2 -1 3 points
Barrow D 1- 1 Void
Oldham D 2 -2 Void
Newport D 1- 1 1 point
Grimsby W 4 -1 Void
Colchester D 2 -2 1 point
Crawley L 1 -2 0 points

13 points. 8 Points

Three out of the four games played correct but the Colchester draw prediction has done for you. :(