• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Favourte Biscuit...

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whoosh Alert !!

This is a biscuit I have not heard of let alone sampled. Where do I buy it and what is its genre please ?

I love biscuits me (y)

exeter-loyal

I love biscuits me (y)
Same can't beat it with a cup of tea.

Swanaldo

Where do biscuits come into it ?
See Post #1

Alistair20000

See Post #1
Yes, I appreciate the point you are making.

Posts 185 and 186 might have misled me. I am sure we had a proper biscuit thread at some point.

exeter-loyal

A new one might need to be started.

Alistair20000

A new one might need to be started.
Located and bumped up (y)

Swanaldo

Good. Can we keep this thread for snippets from England's Greatest Living Lyricist only please...? 🧐

Swanaldo

Had this bit in my head today. Possibly because I had my Liquid Greek t-shirt on.

Dear Mr McGee,

Please find enclosed the latest demo from Liquid Greek. Derided by the mainstream as ‘shoe-gazing also-rans’, the band have nevertheless persevered with their off-kilter-or-nothing policy in the hope that someone like your good self will eventually realise, and thus promote, this violent yet ultimately beautiful genre which we have dubbed ‘new noise’.

The first track is based upon the high-pitched lamentations of an unbalanced Lincoln woman, who nurses injured buzzards back to health inside her dead child’s wardrobe. We hope you like it.

Yours sincerely,

Liquid Greek

PS – We don’t like sport of any kind, and friends at school were very much thin on the ground.

- Get Kramer

Swanaldo

True to form, the mighty Half Man Half Biscuit played a gig tonight in the Devil's Arse Cave, Castleton.

Yes, an actual cave.

Colesman Ballz

True to form, the mighty Half Man Half Biscuit played a gig tonight in the Devil's Arse Cave, Castleton.

Yes, an actual cave.
There's a cave down in Kernow where gigs are sometimes held too. Recall British Sea Power playing there ten or so years back. Can't remember the name of it and don't know if they still happen there. Surely the acoustics could be a bit weird ? Probably suit The Troggs tho' !