• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Favorite Radio Devon Commentators

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Keep up the good work Anthony you always show plenty of enthusiasm and your commentary is very good I’d say.

No doubt you have a face for radio though:)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keep up the good work Anthony you always show plenty of enthusiasm and your commentary is very good I’d say.

No doubt you have a face for radio though:)
If you follow the official twitter feed there is a pre-match preview video posted and for away games this usually includes an interview with the radio Devon commentator so you can check out for yourself whether or not Anthony has a face for radio.

Anyway, thanks to Anthony for stopping by. I am always happy when I hear you are going to be the commentator and it's always a pleasure to listen to you

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you follow the official twitter feed there is a pre-match preview video posted and for away games this usually includes an interview with the radio Devon commentator so you can check out for yourself whether or not Anthony has a face for radio.

Anyway, thanks to Anthony for stopping by. I am always happy when I hear you are going to be the commentator and it's always a pleasure to listen to you
Quite so, but I dont see any observations in any previous posts about the actual match commentator, other than the Surridge/Sturridge thing - he was fine. The suggestion many posts back was the justified criticism of NLM's performance as co-commentator, I thought?