• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Famous people at the Park

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There was the guy from The Walking Dead a few years back.
Andrew Lincoln.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
David Blaine
Liam Tancock

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
While bored stupid by today‘s first half display, and noticing once again Ade Edmonson was missing from his usual seat, my mind wandered to thinking about famous people who’ve been at the Park. I was also wondering who would be considered to be the most famous and have narrowed it down to two: Michael Jackson and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Unless of course you have other ideas, I think maybe MJ nails it?
If you are including footballers in this group then you have to include Bobby Charlton, Dennis Law and George Best remember these three were all current European Cup Winners when they graced the portals of St James Park.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kenneth Wolstenholme - The famous tombola incident one of the funniest things I have seen at the park

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saw Prince Andrew in the toilets.
Was he having a pisser express or just second in line to the throne?

grecIAN Harris

We've had a few Knights of the Realm grace St James Park. Sir Bobby Charlton, as mentioned previously, Sir Bobby Robson and Sir Alex Ferguson.

iscalad

We've had a few Knights of the Realm grace St James Park. Sir Bobby Charlton, as mentioned previously, Sir Bobby Robson and Sir Alex Ferguson.
Kenny Dalglish

Antony Moxey

If you are including footballers in this group then you have to include Bobby Charlton, Dennis Law and George Best remember these three were all current European Cup Winners when they graced the portals of St James Park.
Yes yes yes, but genuinely are any of them as well known around the globe as Ronaldo or Michael Jackson. There’s not been one person mentioned yet who’s come even remotely close to the world wide fame of either of those two.

STURTZ

I'g have thought Bobby and George were pretty well known, how about Stanley Matthews or Gordon Banks?

Jurgen Klopp?

Andy_H

It's a pity that world famous goalkeeper, who's name escapes me, you know, the guy from USA, has never been to SJP, or we could have had him on the list!