• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fabio Capello

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if any of you would care to reappraise your opinions ?

Unfortunately his influence seems to have permeated the U21s as well, his appointment was a crass mistake then, subsequently compounded by the f*ckwits at the FA extending his contract before the debacle of the SA WC 2010.

You couldn't make it up.
I couldnt agree more. Capello's team selections and tactics during the last world cup were lamentable. Under usual circumstances Capello would have be shown the door, as it was the idiotic FA extended his contract before the WC ended, so we're stuck with this idiot who speaks very little english, and commands no respect from his players, particularly the utterly dispicable John Terry, and to a slightly lesser degree the scum that is Ashley Cole. Just seeing him play makes me ill, and reminds me of the foul mouthed **** taking way he treated referee Mike Riley a few seasons ago. I dont want pond life like him representing our country!

Alistair20000

I couldnt agree more. Capello's team selections and tactics during the last world cup were lamentable. Under usual circumstances Capello would have be shown the door, as it was the idiotic FA extended his contract before the WC ended, so we're stuck with this idiot who speaks very little english, and commands no respect from his players, particularly the utterly dispicable John Terry, and to a slightly lesser degree the scum that is Ashley Cole. Just seeing him play makes me ill, and reminds me of the foul mouthed **** taking way he treated referee Mike Riley a few seasons ago. I dont want pond life like him representing our country!
Lez could find a place for him.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Capello is running his contract down, but at some point (probably coinciding with a qualification crisis) the FA will find that its cheap enough to get shot of him.

LOG

Someone has updated his wikipedia entry;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Capello

In case it gets changed back, it reads;

'Fabio Capello (born 18 June 1946) is a retired Italian footballer and Ex Manager of the international england football team, after a poor result with switzerland on saturday, the crap manager has decided to quit international football coaching for good. Hopefully he shall die in the progress.

F8UCK OFF CAPELLO YOUR A USELESS TW8AT.

Thank God youve left because ur a pile of sh**te'

MickStagraget

Someone has updated his wikipedia entry;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Capello

In case it gets changed back, it reads;

'Fabio Capello (born 18 June 1946) is a retired Italian footballer and Ex Manager of the international england football team, after a poor result with switzerland on saturday, the crap manager has decided to quit international football coaching for good. Hopefully he shall die in the progress.

F8UCK OFF CAPELLO YOUR A USELESS TW8AT.

Thank God youve left because ur a pile of sh**te'
IndoMike is still coughing and spluttering at the shameful 'use' of the English language in that quote