• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Youth Cup: City vs Bournemouth. Match day thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking here there are still some first round ties that are yet to be played.

DawlishBouy

It was a hard fought victory, I enjoyed it. Must be remembered that Bournemouth are in the same Youth Alliance League (currently top) as City so I wouldn't go as far to say stunning as AFCB haven't used their PL time build an elite academy or anything.

Hope to see an interesting draw in the 4th round, a round we've rarely made at this level.
Yes and they are streets ahead in first place.
They beat Cheltenham 10 nil, Beat Oxford 3 nil [who we have lost 0-3 and 0-4 to] .The only time they conceded more than 1 goal was when they played Argyle one day after several of their players had played for their under 21’s.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking here there are still some first round ties that are yet to be played.

So we're the first team to get through to R4 by the look of it then?!

Red red

Really enjoyed the game , City beat a good side in Bournemouth. Once again a good team performance. Really good to see all work for the team which I thought was typified by Nelson who played a different type of game for him a lot of the time defending and working hard doing the ugly side of football as they say. Bring on the next round

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So we're the first team to get through to R4 by the look of it then?!
The second. Chelsea hammered Barnsley 8-1.

DawlishBouy

Videos posted on the club's youtube.
The whole game, highlights, an SJP360 version and post match interviews with Chad Gribble & Jack Veale.