• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA CUP Windfall

JJ red&white

So far to date we have earned nearly a quarter of a million during this years fa cup campaign, which proves how important a cup run is!

R1 TV = £67,500
R1 winnings = £18,000
R2 TV = £12,500
R2 Winnings = £27,000
R3 TV = £144,000
+ potentially R3 winnings of £67,500 when we beat Liverpool and stroll into the fourth round!

Hopefully we can use this money wisely either for the redevelopment or playing squad to bolster the promotion push.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Plus money from the league cup and jpt games, plus gate money from the fa cup games themselves. Income like this can make all the difference hence why we must always go for it. UTC.

chunkymorrinmunter

So far to date we have earned nearly a quarter of a million during this years fa cup campaign, which proves how important a cup run is!

R1 TV = £67,500
R1 winnings = £18,000
R2 TV = £12,500
R2 Winnings = £27,000
R3 TV = £144,000
+ potentially R3 winnings of £67,500 when we beat Liverpool and stroll into the fourth round!

Hopefully we can use this money wisely either for the redevelopment or playing squad to bolster the promotion push.
plus gate receipts.??

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
The figures quoted plus the gate money for three games is likely to push it to 350k approx.

StroudGrecian

R1 TV = £67,500
R1 winnings = £18,000
R2 TV = £12,500
R2 Winnings = £27,000
R3 TV = £144,000

Even on your figures (as others have pointed out, plus gate receipts etc.) I make that over £250k, but it is important to remember that this is just income - there will be substantial additional outgoings associated with these matches. No doubt we will (or should) be making a tidy sum from our super cup run, but it ain't all profit.

IndoMike

Maybe some extra sponsorship, food and program sales to offset some of the costs

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the tv money Divided between both clubs ? And any idea how much just the Liverpool game is worth to us ?

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's each club gets.the 140 ish

JJ red&white

The reason I only stated the TV related income and winnings, was that I presumed the gate receipts and match day income would cover any associated costs. Hence this income is extra income (what could be seen as essentially profit), unless there are substantial costs to accommodating tv companies etc (which I cant imagine drastically reduce the tv income).

Either way it's just great to have these cup runs as the memories it brings are priceless. My memories from being at old Trafford aged 11 and celebrating for all of 10 seconds thinking we had beaten man utd, when in fact the free kick had hit the side netting at the Stretford end.

chunkymorrinmunter

The reason I only stated the TV related income and winnings, was that I presumed the gate receipts and match day income would cover any associated costs. Hence this income is extra income (what could be seen as essentially profit), unless there are substantial costs to accommodating tv companies etc (which I cant imagine drastically reduce the tv income).

Either way it's just great to have these cup runs as the memories it brings are priceless. My memories from being at old Trafford aged 11 and celebrating for all of 10 seconds thinking we had beaten man utd, when in fact the free kick had hit the side netting at the Stretford end.
memories, plus the fact it will secure our short to medium future,without going cap in hand for loans ,hopefully.