• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup: Torquay United v. Cheltenham

torquay_no.1

Sorry in advance for your loss to another non-league side in the fa cup, while we go on to beat league sides and even championship sides....

....on seconds thoughts I`m not sorry I`m glad its going to happen.

We play Cheltenham and we will win 2-0 with Hargeaves and Sills to score.

What Greeks are hoping for the Gulls to win?

(let the banter begin)

Sorry in advance for your loss to another non-league side in the fa cup, while we go on to beat league sides and even championship sides....

....on seconds thoughts I`m not sorry I`m glad its going to happen.

We play Cheltenham and we will win 2-0 with Hargeaves and Sills to score.

What Greeks are hoping for the Gulls to win?

(let the banter begin)
Really two non-league clubs playing each other,who cares who wins your both very small clubs I would be more intrested in trying to predict the small attendence ,I will say 1359 , 170 visiting fans.Guess it will be a revenue stream for who ever wins but could well be a BSP game next season.

On_The_Beach

I would be more intrested in trying to predict the small attendence
Spoken like a true greek.

dear oh dear

Spoken like a true greek.

dear oh dear
Its the most intresting bit of a gull game,small minded club + small minded fans = small followings easy to work out.

Southampton Gull

Its the most intresting bit of a gull game,small minded club + small minded fans = small followings easy to work out.
Says the man who was promoting the exploits of little Histon last season and predicting we would lose to them.

<snigger>

Says the man who was promoting the exploits of little Histon last season and predicting we would lose to them.

<snigger>
Histon is a village you fool,Torquay were according to your fans The Man united of the non league so just being on the same pitch was a massive achivement for them.You are given it the big one that you beat them,Whoopie do dar,just hurry up and re jion them.

Southampton Gull

Histon is a village ....

.......and you must be its idiot

<titter>

<titter>
OH dear ,your banters as bad your football team..............fooking sh*te

<titter>
Made I larf!!!

So hand shandy, we thought we were the Man Utd of the BSP did we? Jog on little boy....

I take it you'll be coming down for the Leeds game then. Ooh, which shirt are you going to wear????

<cough.... plastic!>

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm up for a Gulls win this weekend, just in case we draw the winners in round 2.

Our record against Cheltenham is as shocking as yours is against us.

Good luck gulls [y]