• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 3rd Rd Saturday

Lord Haw Haw

Haw Haw Haw
bitty BTIE loves the past more than me when I can recall playing for the Terras Kinder X1 at Munich in 1936 in front of 100,000
The Fuhrer presented me with a medal
Haw Haw Haw

ScrotleyGreen

Coventry:

Rob Page (Wales)
Colin Cameron (Scotland)
Stern John (T&T)
Chris Birchall (T&T)
Michael Hughes (Northern Ireland)
Don Hutchinson (Scotland)
Kevin Kyle (Scotland)

I believe Dele Adebola might have been capped for Nigeria too.

We won 1-0, and Micky Adams described it as 'the complete away performance'. Feel free to lick me.

B

BTIE

Thank you SG.

But hardly in the same class as the likes of Paul Scholes, Alan Smith and Cristiano Ronaldo are they, and dont forget that MUFC were a top Premiership side, not a mediocre run of the mill Div 1 also rans:)

Lord Haw Haw

Apart from the mighty Terras, what was the last decent football ground you visited watching your shower of sh*te?
Haw Haw Haw

older-codger

Mods - do we really have to put up with a Nazi loving troll? I for one object strongly to opening up threads to be faced with him and his avatar!!:mad:

Last edited:

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mods - do we really have to put up with a Nazi loving troll? I for one object strongly to opening up threads to be faced with him and his avatar!!:mad:
A bit too P.C for me there Old Codger.

Jokes are made about Saddam Hussein, and quite rightly in my view, so why not take the pi$$ out of Herr Hitler.

Also, BTIE's avatar offends me, but I defend his right to use it, that's why our lads fought in WW11.

Stay consistent for gawd's sake.

Unless of course you're a red flag flyer.

B

BTIE

Apart from the mighty Terras, what was the last decent football ground you visited watching your shower of sh*te?
Haw Haw Haw
Old Trafford January 2005, have you ever had the privilige of watching Argyle there? Not unless you were at that FAC game in 74/75 ish:)

Lord Haw Haw

Haw Haw Haw.....you'll still be feasting on that game against Utd's reserve side until your death bed, won't you BTIE?

I'm looking forward to coming to Sid James later this year to see my beloved Terras get the double over your under achieving pile of poo.

I know us Weymuffians are non league, and we're building for the future, it's about time you idiots showed some respect to us, but I guess you'll continue to live in that gaping shadow from Plymouth which only fuels your laughable bitterness.

Haw Haw Haw

SimonBB

Haw Haw Haw
I know I shouldn't take you seriously but you do realise your ground is sh*te don't you?

B

BTIE

I know I shouldn't take you seriously but you do realise your ground is sh*te don't you?
Bang up there with Leigh RMI,Stamford, Aldersh*te, the list is endless...